with Linda Kedy
Linda's Favorite Recipes and Cleanse Program
For the best, healthiest chocolate ever:-
Mix equal quantities of organic virgin coconut oil and unsweetened cocoa powder - mix well until soft.
Add several drops of honey or stevia to taste.
Poor into a flat tray and refrigerate.
As soon as it starts to solidify, score into small squares and put back in the refrigerator until it hardens.
That's the best bar of chocolate you will ever have!
Chocolate covered fruit:
- before pouring into a flat dish to refrigerate, try dipping organic strawberries or other fruits into the chocolate mix for a great treat
- prepare your chocolate and experiment by adding powdered chilli or garlic to the mix
- blend avocado, cocoa powder, honey, almond or coconut milk – seriously delicious!
Chocolate mint banana shake:
- add a frozen banana and fresh mint to your Manna 360 chocolate shake, add water and know you have all your daily requirement of protein, vitamins, minerals, fibre, enzymes, superfoods and amino acids in one drink!
I’ll be adding more recipes on a regular basis and am always interested in your submissions which you may send in on our “Contact” page.
- for the healthiest dishes use fresh, raw and organic products if possible
- be sure and peel bananas before freezing them
- only eat fruit on an empty stomach
- only eat fish at your mid-day meal and avoid farm-raised fish
- for sweetening only use dates, raw honey, maple syrup, molasses, stevia
- for healthy seasoning use Himalayan or Celtic sea salt, garlic, kelp powder, turmeric, fennel, cinnamon, curry, ginger and cardamom, Braggs Liquid Aminos, Braggs Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- for breads use sprouted whole grain such as Ezekiel
- for rice use brown or Basmati rice
- avocados are the best “complete” food
- Udo’s oil is the perfect combination of Omega 3 6 9 fatty acids
- olive oil and Udo’s should only be used cold on cooked food or salad
- coconut oil is the best to use for cooking and can replace butter
- a new, incredibly healthy & tasty cappuccino, and a great way to get the good fats into your system
- add a tablespoon of extra-virgin coconut oil and a tablespoon of non-salted grass fed butter and blend with your favorite cup of black coffee
- add honey or stevia to taste
- a daily brew of fresh mint, ginger, lemon, local honey keeps allergies away
- carrots, celery, beets and garlic (great cholesterol reducer)
- spring greens, avocado, almond, grapes, dates, flaxseed, sea salt and garlic
- avocado, almonds, flaxseed, cucumber, peach, dates and garlic.
- kale, avocado, red grapes and raspberries
- for best results with all shakes use a Nutribullet and add clean water to blend
- power greens, pumpkin seeds, blueberries with Udo's oil/lemon juice dressing
- Curly kale marinaded in home made vinaigrette of olive oil, lemon, apple cider vinegar, honey, flax & turmeric, topped with fresh mozarella, cherry tomatoes, sesame seeds and home-grown basil - all organic of course!!
- Pop organic popcorn using coconut oil and sprinkle liberally with cinnamon
- Raw & unsalted nuts, especially almonds, walnuts, pecans, brazil, pine & cashew
- Kale chips from kale leaves tossed in sesame oil, seeds and sea salt, baked on very low heat until crisp.
Melon Aid: ½ melon, ½ lemon
Ginger/Honey Tea: hot water, 1 tsp honey, slice of ginger root
Blood Tonic: 2 garlic cloves, 1 cucumber, 1 cup parsley, 4 carrots, 2 stalks celery
Cleanser: 3 carrots, 3 celery stalks, ½ cup parsley, ¾ cup spinach, 1 tsp soy sauce
Pear Juice: 2 pears, ½ lemon, ½ cup mint, ½ tbsp honey, 2 cups water
Stomach Settle: 1 tbsp ginger, 2 apples, 4 celery stalks, 1 cup water Veggie Juice: ½ cup spinach, ½ cup parsley, ½ green pepper, 2 lemons, 2 carrots, 2 celery stalks, 4 green onions, 8 small tomatoes, 2 tsp soy sauce
Almond Avocado: ½ avocado, ¾ cup dates, 1 ¼ cups soaked almonds, 4 cups water Can also add 1 mango or 1 cup papaya
Healing Soup: 1 celery stalk, 1 carrot, 1 avocado, 1 apple, ½ cup spinach, ½ courgette, ¼ cabbage, ¼ onion, ¼ tsp pepper, ¼ garlic clove, ¼ tsp celtic sea salt, ¼ tsp soy sauce
Best suggestion is to eat just raw fruits and veggies for a couple of days before your cleanse. Start your cleanse with two days of just juices and add the smoothies from day three. For best results have small quantities of juices and smoothies once every two hours. Be sure to supplement your cleanse with wheat grass juice and Udo’s Oil. The juices will accelerate your body’s detoxification, so it’s advisable to do colonics during this time which will accelerate the removal of toxins from your body. On the day after your cleanse, start with a small meal of raw fruits and vegetable, slowly adding a small portion of fish.
Remember that, during the cleanse, your stomach will have shrunk, so don’t overeat as you will feel very uncomfortable.For more information on your personal cleanse/detox/weight-loss program contact Linda.